The Best Tone - Prebuilt and DIY upgrade wiring [email protected] Tone Man Guitar

ToneMan Guitar

ToneMan Guitar
Feb 3, 2010
Noblesville Indiana
We are proud to introduce our newest prebuilt wiring kit. "The Blues Stratocaster". This kit is designed to give you the Best Vintage Blues Tone around. Great clean tone plus that Famous SRV Blues Growl. You will love the tone.

This will fit any Fender or Squier style Strat with 3 single pickups, 5 way switch, single volume and two tone controls guitar.

What's In The Kit:
  • Gavitt cloth wiring thru out. Just like Leo used in the 50's.
  • .1uf Paper-In-Oil Tone Cap for the Very Best Blues Tone.
  • Bourns high grade audio taper pots.
  • Oak Grigsby 5-way switch with Switchcraft 1/4 jack.
  • T2 tone modification for bridge tone control. T2 controls both middle and bridge pickup.
  • All hand wired template board cut to Strat specs ready to drop in, make a few connections and go.
  • 50's wiring diagram with installation instructions.
  • Tone Man Guitars own special wiring techniques.

It's simple the best blues rig around. Take a listen and come see us soon!

Cheers,
Gary

http://www.tonemanguitar.com/store/...ness_Kit_-_Vintage_paper_In_Oil_Tone_Cap.html

Green Craig

Senior Stratmaster
Oct 15, 2012
Michigan
Cool site and selection! I think I have your site bookmarked at home, as I was researching an upgraded wiring scheme for an Ibanez guitar I have. And if I'm completely honest, seeing a poster on a forum I trust certainly makes it easier to decide on something like this...

nickmsmith

Dr. Stratster
Jul 28, 2011
USA
smart business idea. Selling the pre-wired caps and pots seems to be a fairly untapped market. It is something that I would buy if I had a nice project to work on, because soldering is not my strong suit.

ToneMan Guitar

ToneMan Guitar
Feb 3, 2010
Noblesville Indiana
smart business idea. Selling the pre-wired caps and pots seems to be a fairly untapped market. It is something that I would buy if I had a nice project to work on, because soldering is not my strong suit.

Yes it would. There ais some soldering to do. Hook up pickup hot and ground wires and connect bridge tail piece ground wire.

Uncle Bob

Strat-O-Master
Jan 5, 2017
Almost heaven
I've got a wild idea to wire up a Squier Strat with a P90, 1 volume, and 1 tone pot, like a Les Paul Jr. I'd want the pots to be just like what Gibson would install. Have you ever done anything like that, or have an idea what it would sound like?

ToneMan Guitar

ToneMan Guitar
Feb 3, 2010
Noblesville Indiana
I've got a wild idea to wire up a Squier Strat with a P90, 1 volume, and 1 tone pot, like a Les Paul Jr. I'd want the pots to be just like what Gibson would install. Have you ever done anything like that, or have an idea what it would sound like?

That would be a custom build kit. I would need some information, measurements, ect from you. Best to reach out to me thru my web site email. Go to the custom build tab page.
www.tonemanguitar.com

Shai`tan

Strat-Talk Member
Jan 6, 2013
Canada
Bit of a thread resurrect. But I have the Blues 64 harness.... and it IS amazing. As well, I I have Tone Mans Vintage Explorer and Flying V harnesses in my Momose Korina V/Explorer pair now. Some time this Fall I`m going to order another Blues 64 for my other Strat. Fantastic harnesses!