The Experiment II

Spacejazz

Strat-Talker
Jun 6, 2022
Orlando
I am currently back in my weird space again. Here is some non-thematic music to continue your day with. When they take the chains off me, I cannot be held responsible for what happens to the music. This may be horrible or wonderful. Or, horribly wonderful. This happened, it really did. It will take you somewhere I promise, but in the end you might be left hanging....looking for a way back out 😊

Thanks for putting up with me. Back to some jazz standards again soon....I just needed this therapy session today...was good.

Spacejazz

Strat-Talker
Jun 6, 2022
Orlando
I want to do the guitar again, but this time not play through the whole thing at that "high" level. I want to let breathing room in for the piano at times to create some mood and dynamic. This is just fun, nothing more....an exercise to see what happens.

Spacejazz

Strat-Talker
Jun 6, 2022
Orlando
I did one more. This stuff is fun, I encourage everyone to get weird like this from time to time. See if you can spot my nice little guitar fart 😀

Obviously this time I played my strat.....you just know

Spacejazz

Strat-Talker
Jun 6, 2022
Orlando
You're under the mistaken impression that we don't. We do. ;)

There truly is nothing new under the sun.

Only your interpretation of what is already there.

That was great! I could imagine two things....some hip hop rapper over top of some of this (sampled), or maybe Robert Plant's vocals with this. Two very different things but this music seems to bridge both worlds.

El Gobernador

fezz parka
Apr 21, 2011
Nunyo, BZ
That was great! I could imagine two things....some hip hop rapper over top of some of this (sampled), or maybe Robert Plant's vocals with this. Two very different things but this music seems to bridge both worlds.
Thanks man. It's a Japanese pent scale based thing. The hardest part was staying within it. I failed a few times.:)