Join Strat-Talk Today

The most expensive bluetooth speaker...

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Johnny Danger, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Johnny Danger

Johnny Danger Senior Stratmaster

Back when I first got into playing a couple of years ago I was playing only acoustic. I bought a real nice Fender acoustic amp. Got the 200W. Had visions of getting a mic and doing small coffee shop gigs or something like that. (Who am I kidding? I'm afraid to even do an open mic. Working on that...)

Anyway, I moved to electric and eventually built a tube amp. So the very nice amp with the wood cabinet collects dust. But then I remembered it had bluetooth so you could play your phone through it, presumably for a backing track or for a short playlist between sets or something. But yeah, now it's going in the garage. I've got a big car job (pulling an engine) and I wanted some tunes, but earbuds don't make sense when working in the garage.

So it's come to this. A stupid nice acoustic amp serving duty as a bluetooth speaker in the garage. Such decadence and waste.

CigBurn, simoncroft and Alan Crossley like this.
  2. Alan Crossley

Alan Crossley Senior Stratmaster

Well enjoy your music and your work.

simoncroft likes this.
  3. Lonn

Lonn Mod Admin Staff Member Strat-Talk Supporter

Admin Post
    At least it's being used. How many of us have so much gear that things get put in closets and forgotten?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.