The Six Million Dollar Man

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
There was one in the works a few years ago that apparently never made it to production. The rumor that I heard about it was they planned to cast Mark Wahlberg as Steve Austin and it was supposed to be more modernized and titled The Six Billion Dollar Man.

Higgins1980

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 11, 2013
North Carolina
I was just thinking about this series the other day and wonder why they haven't made a movie yet? Classic 70's Cold War, Americana cheese at it's finest!

I’m with you it was a great show but just like everything Hollywood had tried to reboot from my childhood they would ruin it. Look at Magnum P.I. They turned me from a tiny king fu guy with glasses into a hot blond British chick. :)

Eoraptor1

Senior Stratmaster
Aug 4, 2008
Niagara Falls, NY
Bigfoot. Man, me and all my friends would be running home to see those episodes when I was a boy. This was before Playstation, so the kids in my neighborhood still played outside every day until it was dark and our mothers called us inside. BTW: Lee Majors played Ashe's (Bruce Campbell's) father in Ash vs. the Evil Dead. That was inspired casting.

JAMES

Dick Blackmore

Senior Stratmaster
Jan 10, 2017
Black Hole
Well the problem now is all the folks that believe in fairy tales would have issue with the portrayal of Bigfoot. I mean nowadays you have long running tv shows where clowns run around in the woods looking for a non existent animal, that has no fossil record or any legitimate scientifically reliable evidence of existence and insist that it is real and has 'known behaviors'. As a guy who has hunted the Pacific Northwest and pretty much every other legal hunting ground in this country, including Alaska, I can tell you un-equivocally that Bigfoot does not exist and if he did, bears ate him. But if you had Bigfoot on your 6 million dollar show (it would have to be 60 billion now at least btw) than unhinged conspiracy believing nutcases would ruin it for everybody, kind of like the way society works right now.

Patlogsdon

Strat-Talker
Dec 23, 2021
NC
Well the problem now is all the folks that believe in fairy tales would have issue with the portrayal of Bigfoot. I mean nowadays you have long running tv shows where clowns run around in the woods looking for a non existent animal, that has no fossil record or any legitimate scientifically reliable evidence of existence and insist that it is real and has 'known behaviors'. As a guy who has hunted the Pacific Northwest and pretty much every other legal hunting ground in this country, including Alaska, I can tell you un-equivocally that Bigfoot does not exist and if he did, bears ate him. But if you had Bigfoot on your 6 million dollar show (it would have to be 60 billion now at least btw) than unhinged conspiracy believing nutcases would ruin it for everybody, kind of like the way society works right now.
I believe in Bigfoot.....

Latest posts