The view from here

ocean

Most Honored Senior Member
Apr 14, 2015
In a house
I don't think that's it, because I take a lot of pictures with my phone no matter the orientation when I upload they come out on the right side no need of retouching.

Do you take them with the phone? If so you need to check that the anti rotation screen isn't locked when you're taking pictures.
Rotation is set to on all the time.

xland

Senior Stratmaster
Oct 5, 2014
Phoenix, AZ
Man I love desert areas. Wish I could live there. In a way.

We're in Tucson for a friend's wedding this weekend and then we are heading north to the Phoenix area to house hunt. I've been transferred to our Phoenix/Tempe office.

All of my family lives here (in AZ) but we are leaving my wife's family and they have been absolutely wonderful to me. I will miss them greatly and my wife is struggling with the reality that we're moving away from them. The move is bittersweet but we are also embracing our newest adventure together.

Oh, and it hit 108 degrees today. That is going to take a little getting used to, at least the fact it lasts for months. But the bright side is no more cold and snow.

Believer7713

The Pink Bunnyman Frankenstein
Silver Member
Dec 27, 2016
KC
All Images is correct in my photo gallery. Messenger, and text they send fine, only when I send to ST , heard before something to do with tapatalk, but I can't remember.
I've had issues with it happening to me too. If I took a pic south my phone standing up like a portrait then it loads it sideways using the app. I've found that if it does that then I got my home button on my phone so I can come back to the app where I left off and go into my photo editor and move one of the borders of the picture ever-so-slightly then save it I can use that picture. It will be loaded perfect every time.