these two ayy holes

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by heltershelton, Aug 27, 2020.

1. stormsedge

stormsedge Strat-Talker Gold Supporting Member

Stand up. They are cats. They will land on their feet :thumb:.

heltershelton likes this.
  2. Deathray

Deathray Senior Stratmaster

Just keep a jar of mice next to the couch. Toss one across the room, and PRESTO!
    :confused::confused::D

ukoldgit and heltershelton like this.
  3. guitarchaeologist

guitarchaeologist Papa Americano Silver Member

Isn't that the plot of a Tom and Jerry episode? ;-)

Deathray and heltershelton like this.
  4. JB74

JB74 Senior Stratmaster

5. ukoldgit

ukoldgit Most Honored Senior Member

Could be worse of course
    [​IMG]

6. StratMike10

StratMike10 Dr. Stratster Gold Supporting Member

All my cats are feral...

This is Milo, he and his sister Remy were born under the shed 8 years ago, they are the only two that will go in the house and hang out with the dog. For being a Tabby, Milo is very bossy and likes to dominate all the other cats. His goal in life is to keep everyone else in line and eat their food. He is fat and bad-tempered, but likes me a lot.

[​IMG]

This is Remy, they don't look anything like each other, but she's Milo's sister. She also comes in the house once in a while, but she's the killer of the group. Rats, snakes, lizards, frogs, and (unfortunately) the occasional bird are left as offerings often. She hates all the other cats and goes nowhere near them. She likes the dog.

[​IMG]

This is Tuco, he showed up about 6 years ago and never left. He is very strong but very gentle, doesn't mind the grandkids petting him, always had the bad eye. He lives in the patio and never goes anywhere, he's just happy to hang there. Tuco and the dog get along ok.

[​IMG]

Maya and her brother were born in the bushes down the street a couple years ago, they were the last litter before my wife patiently trapped each and every one of them and took them to be snipped. Her brother disappeared a few months ago but she shill comes around every day for food and to hang out. She'll let my wife handle her, but won't let anyone else come near. She loves to sit on the window sill and look in, but is deathly afraid of the dog so she will not dare to come inside.

[​IMG]

RhinestoneStrat likes this.
  7. StratMike10

StratMike10 Dr. Stratster Gold Supporting Member

This cat appeared at the front door about 4-5 years ago, the little girl down the street, Kali, told us it was her cat, so its name is "Kali's cat"
    This is one badass animal, my dog fears it. If in a bad mood, it will literally chase my german shepherd and spank it. This cat knows no fear.
    Loves the grandkids and will let them pet him, pick him up and carry him around, tug on his tail, etc., he loves all of it. Won't come in the house, just lives at the front door and guards the house.

[​IMG]

This is "black kitty", started to show up a few months ago and is very vocal, he won't let anyone near him so he's the only one my wife has not been able to trap and fix. Still shows up for food every day.

[​IMG]

RhinestoneStrat likes this.
  8. CB91710

CB91710 No GAS shortage here Double Platinum Supporting Member