Thinkin about this Ibby

revtime

Senior Stratmaster
Jun 17, 2014
kansas
My contact at my local GC is trying to unload some of his guitars. I told him I will take it.
He also has a NOS 2010 EVH Wolfgang special Im lookin at.

PonyB

Senior Stratmaster
Nov 3, 2020
above ground
The orange dots are awesome IMO.
I have a Squier Hello Kitty guitar with pink dots on the maple fretboard, hard to see.
These orange dots really stand out.

11 hole

Strat-Talk Member
May 11, 2020
northern Indiana
I had an RG551(?) and really liked it but traded it off on yet another Gibson. Very lightweight and skinny neck, the Floyd took lots of abuse and stayed in tune…I bet you’ll love it.

Ronnie Fn D

Senior Stratmaster
Feb 1, 2022
Valrico FL
If you buy it you have to buy a article of clothing that matches lol. I used to play with a guy that had the florescent yellow one and he found shoes that matched. It was pretty cool when we would play out because the guitar and his shoes would like glow under the lights.

fos1

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Nov 7, 2018
Texas
It is very hard to beat a MIJ Ibby. I have two and gave a third to my son. They are all exceptional. It was the Genesis that I gave my son. It was perfect, I just can get use to the Flory Rose type temelo.

John C

Most Honored Senior Member
Silver Member
Jul 17, 2012
Kansas City
My contact at my local GC is trying to unload some of his guitars. I told him I will take it.
He also has a NOS 2010 EVH Wolfgang special Im lookin at.

He's my contact there too; I happened to be in the store the day he got it and he let me play it a little - not my style of guitar but it's really well made like all MIJ Ibanez instruments. As long as you like the slim Wizard neck go for it.