This song is stuck in my head now ...

Bob Spumoni

Senior Stratmaster
May 5, 2019
New England
I rarely listen to Beatles music. Not sure why. I was a Stones guy back when the beatles were big. Beatles stuff seemed insubstantially fluffy and precious by comparison. I should probably revisit this. I mostly listen to jazz and classical - both then and now - so I might be expected I'd go for the more musically sophisticated stuff the Beatles put out, but nope. My favorite Stones album is to this day "England's Newest Hitmakers." Maybe that's a clue. I'm drawn to the archaic. There's no denying that.

Chont

Dr. Stratster
Sep 25, 2012
In a van down by the river
I rarely listen to Beatles music. Not sure why. I was a Stones guy back when the beatles were big. Beatles stuff seemed insubstantially fluffy and precious by comparison. I should probably revisit this. I mostly listen to jazz and classical - both then and now - so I might be expected I'd go for the more musically sophisticated stuff the Beatles put out, but nope. My favorite Stones album is to this day "England's Newest Hitmakers." Maybe that's a clue. I'm drawn to the archaic. There's no denying that.
I went through a heavy Beatles phase. Kinda burned out on them for a while. I gravitated to the Kinks after that. Kinda have the grit of the stones with the sophistication of the Beatles.