Multitrak

Strat-Talk Member
Feb 21, 2021
USA
I see them played with them on.
I see them played with them off.

maybe they misplaced it?
maybe they wanna show off how many springs they have

Maybe the screws got stripped from taking it off trying to get those damn string ends out the little holes.

or
Maybe there’s a reason.
Is there a reason?
I do not know.
Has to be on for my ocd to be content and I don't want the springs to pinch my beer belly.

Multitrak

Strat-Talk Member
Feb 21, 2021
USA
Both are cool.

Off looks rock and roll, and makes string changes easier.
Plus, it lets me show off my stainless block and Göldo trem setter (back box).

Off is a bit like leaving your shirt or shirt cuffs unbuttoned. Can look sloppy, or casually nonchalant, depending on what you're going for.

On looks neater and 'correct'.
I think you lose too much TOAN with it off

Largecucumber

Strat-Talk Member
Jul 28, 2018
Belgium
I see them played with them on.
I see them played with them off.

maybe they misplaced it?
maybe they wanna show off how many springs they have

Maybe the screws got stripped from taking it off trying to get those damn string ends out the little holes.

or
Maybe there’s a reason.
Is there a reason?
I do not know.
Really?
This is the umpteend stupid "this or that" question that I see coming by here in the last few weeks. Who the F#@% cares. Go play your god damn guitar if you don't have anything better to do.

SunburstHSH

Strat-Talk Member
May 20, 2015
Vietnam
On. It allows me to stuff toilet paper/cottom wool under and ontop of the springs to keep them quiet. Anyone else tried this?

Scott Baxendale

Most Honored Senior Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 20, 2020
Sante Fe, NM
Really?
This is the umpteend stupid "this or that" question that I see coming by here in the last few weeks. Who the F#@% cares. Go play your god damn guitar if you don't have anything better to do.
Hahahaha, apparently you care somewhat or you would have been playing rather than making this comment?....lol.