Undo the format changes?

Should we revert to strat talk classic?

• Total voters

SalvorHardin

Senior Stratmaster
Dec 1, 2020
Windsor Ontario
It's now the same as the Gear Forum. Since it's all about the mods/administrators, they can have it. The old forum was much easier for accessibility challenged people to use. I don't know and I don't care why it's better for the upper management. If it doesn't change back in 7 days, I'm out; not that I'm worth anything to this forum. But, it's always the same: Whether it's touchscreens, changed formatting on a page, etc, I'm tired of keeping up, just behind everyone elxe.

wjsb316

Strat-Talker
Sep 21, 2019
Indiana
Not going to happen. There is behind the scene mod / admin functionality that have been updated as well.

The mods make $0 and volunteer their time. I'm all for making their jobs easier.

There are no doubt security updates that benefit all of us.
Ok I'll go start my own forum, with black jack and hookers...you know what? Forget the forum.

PCollen

Senior Stratmaster
Silver Member
Feb 13, 2014
Florida
It's now the same as the Gear Forum. Since it's all about the mods/administrators, they can have it. The old forum was much easier for accessibility challenged people to use. I don't know and I don't care why it's better for the upper management. If it doesn't change back in 7 days, I'm out; not that I'm worth anything to this forum. But, it's always the same: Whether it's touchscreens, changed formatting on a page, etc, I'm tired of keeping up, just behind everyone elxe.

I'll remain and get my $25 Silver Membership worth of entertainment.