Join Strat-Talk Today

Upcoming reunion next Thursday!

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by LPBlue, Aug 16, 2019.

1. LPBlue

LPBlue "That Guy", again...dammit! Strat-Talk Supporter

I never visit f'book but did to answer a message from my 17yr old nephew (wants to play my 76 3pup LPC some bad!) and a friend request popped up from a woman that I have not seen in at least 40yrs. I accepted and it seems that there is a reunion happening next Thursday with all of the remaining "kids" that I have known for 50yrs or more. some of them go waaaaay back! I'm going to ask, "Didn't I used to hang out with your kids back in the day?":D

2. thomquietwolf

thomquietwolf Dr. Stratster Strat-Talk Supporter

Bob the builder, Tone Deaf and LPBlue like this.
  3. Tone Deaf

Tone Deaf Senior Stratmaster

Life takes some interesting turns

LPBlue likes this.
  4. LPBlue

LPBlue "That Guy", again...dammit! Strat-Talk Supporter

Some of us have been friends since 8~10yrs old when kids could wander the hood, make friends, watch the surrounding construction happening and get your butt home when the street lights came on!:cool: This reunion is segregated to a very close group of kids who were the very first to grow up in what was a far flung suburb back in 59 and is now a part of a very big, diverse city bereft of common sense aka~Toronto. We actually did blaze the trails as kids here. I was 6yrs old and my best bud lived about 150yd away on the farm (his dad owned it) that is now the "Scarborough Town Centre" mall o"saurus of the early 70s.

Last edited: Aug 16, 2019
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.