Yesterday, I built this vibrato footswitch for my '64 Tremolux. Vintage Fender footswitches are pricey and new replacements are made from inferior materials. The switch is vintage Carling. Vibrato doesn't need a shielded cable so I used some cool cloth covered zip cord (I had an original switch for the Tremolux I owned in the late-'60s, it used standard lamp zip). The housing is 3/16" acrylic. I was a bit rusty working in acrylic, which i did until 30 years ago, working at a sign, graphics, and wood shop in San Diego. I used a mini butane torch to heat the bends, which isn't ideal; burning butane can produce carbon soot that stains the acrylic. A hydrogen torch is the way to go, with water being the only byproduct. I'm considering building them to sell, maybe on Reverb. I'm going experiment with painting the underside, like Gretsch pickguards, trying different cable materials, etc.