What are you listening to right now?

ButchA

Strat-Talker
I am currently going retro, with old late 50's and 60's tunes... Clean channel, reverb, etc...

Check out The Ventures from 1998, back when they were still going strong (as elderly gentlemen), and they got Retired USAF General George Babbitt to join them on drums. Look at the smile on the General's face, as he relives his teenage years playing drums for The Ventures! :cool:

Chuck8436

Senior Stratmaster
May 12, 2017
Texas
Hey..not bad! I've heard the band name but never checked out any of their music before...I'm digging it. Will have to investigate further...what album should I start with??
Glad you like it! Those two are from the first album I heard by them, Ravenous. It's also my favorite by them. Legions of Bastards is probably my second favorite. But honestly, I like about 90 percent of their songs. Without a doubt though, I can listen to every song on Ravenous without skipping. Blood Angel, Mr Twisted, Secrets We Keep and Voodoo (first song I heard by them) are all great. Here's Mr Twisted.

sam_in_cali

Scream for me Strat-Talk!
Silver Member
Feb 21, 2014
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Glad you like it! Those two are from the first album I heard by them, Ravenous. It's also my favorite by them. Legions of Bastards is probably my second favorite. But honestly, I like about 90 percent of their songs. Without a doubt though, I can listen to every song on Ravenous without skipping. Blood Angel, Mr Twisted, Secrets We Keep and Voodoo (first song I heard by them) are all great. Here's Mr Twisted.

Checking out Ravenous now..sounds like its right up my alley