Jun 28, 2014
Oregon
6C7495022-tdy-130520-cheers-cast.jpg

Wound_Up

You can call me Duane 😁
Jan 23, 2020
NW LA
I can never see my previous posts.

I ask real questions but I never can see if anyone answers.

I suppose I could figure it out…. I guess.

You can set notifications to go off any time anyone replies to you. Afaik, I thought it defaulted to that automatically.

You can click your name and then click "postings" and it'll pull up every post you've made.

Click the link below and it'll take you to your profile page. Then just click postings. Once there, you can also, choose to see whole threads you've made or single posts. Your choice.

https://www.strat-talk.com/members/truerockmusician.62503/

Screenshot_20210722-091452_Chrome.jpg

Then scroll to the bottom to select "find all threads" or "find all content"

Screenshot_20210722-091857_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

Stevn

Senior Stratmaster
May 31, 2017
Oxnard, CA
For some it can be an escape. For others a support group. Others may find it to be a great place to learn more about guitar.

For me, it is a little bit of insensitivity training for a politically correct world.

What do you find it to be?
I like the how it feels like a bunch of brothers and sisters. Ragging each other. I get thrashed like at home sometimes, and I get hugged sometimes.
It kind of cool.
Thanks to you all for being there.

Wound_Up

You can call me Duane 😁
Jan 23, 2020
NW LA
Strat-Talk is my home away from home, to put it simply. I've registered at multiple guitar forums but for whatever reason, I gravitated to this one.

Personally, I like the atmosphere here but apparently there are more than a few who don't. Coming from the "wild west" aka Yellowbullet.com, this place is sooooooo much better. Yellowbullet is a garbage dump these days. It used to be completely lawless in the off-topic section. The only rule was "nothing gets deleted. Once you post it, you own it."

It eventually turned to a place full of anti-vaxxers and conspiracy theorists so I'm glad I don't hang there anymore. I've sort of transferred from cars to guitars so it makes since for me to be here rather than there, anyway. One thing I do have to be aware of is that I'm not being too rude or aggressive when I post here. Coming from there, it's easy to stay in that habit.

Stevn

Senior Stratmaster
May 31, 2017
Oxnard, CA
I like the how it feels like a bunch of brothers and sisters. Ragging each other. I get thrashed like at home sometimes, and I get hugged sometimes.
It kind of cool.
Thanks to you all for being there.
This is not to mean at home where I am now but at home with my sister and parents.