Join Strat-Talk Today

Whiteguard Strat

Discussion in 'Stratocaster Discussion Forum' started by vetplus40, Jan 15, 2020.

1. vetplus40

vetplus40 Strat-Talk Member

Does anyone own (or previously owned) a Whiteguard Stat from the Parallel Universe series? I have long thought that the contour of a Strat, with the knobs and pickup layout of a Tele would be the perfect guitar for me. As an intermediate player, the cost is a factor, but not a deal breaker. That said, I thought that I would seek some input before buying one. Thanks for the replies.

2. mshivy

mshivy Most Honored Senior Member

You need to play it
    Your hands will tell you
    Good luck whatever guitar you end up getting

3. vetplus40

Thanks. I have not found one locally, that I can demo. I have found several on Reverb though.

mshivy likes this.
  4. fmunoz

fmunoz Strat-Talker

Adorama has them on clearance right now,
    I’ve gotten a tray from them before and it came sealed in The factory box

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5. Dick Blackmore

Dick Blackmore Senior Stratmaster

I played two of them one at Sam Ash and another at a local place (also I have played the Troublemaker, The Jazz Tele and my personal favorite the Jaguar Strat). Its got an American Professional Telecaster neck so if you can go play an American Pro you'll get the feel of it. The pickups are the No-Caster set I believe. I reallyn liked the guitars I played in this series and I am still hoping to land a Jaguar Strat but not at 1999$

wrvond likes this.
  6. vetplus40

As long as it has a modern c neck, I should be fine. It's the Tele knob and pickup layout that I am after. Tired of hitting the volume knob with the heel of my hand.

7. wilbarreid

wilbarreid Strat-Talk Member

Just got one last week, amazing guitar, love the neck, good weight and feel, still sounds like a telecaster, they should consider making a regular run of these. Being a strat body though I keep on looking for the trem arm. Highly recommended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk[​IMG]

Last edited: Jan 17, 2020
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.