Who in that forum is also member at TDPRI (Telecaster ) ?

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by BigNorm, Jul 19, 2010.

1. TreRocker

TreRocker Strat-O-Master

yeah i joined at around the same time as here

same name

2. Andy Summers

Andy Summers Strat-Talker

I joijned over at TDPRI about 5 years ago, using the same name as here...Find it one of the best on the net..not just for Teles..but fur guitar talk in general..Cant wait to get to know this one better.

3. crane

crane Strat-Talker

I am there with same name,
    But I don't have a tele, I post mainly about my SCXD. There is a good thread there about this amp.

4. Ironwolf

Ironwolf Senior Stratmaster Gold Supporting Member

I've been there for a couple of years under the same name. I post there quite a bit more than here.

5. golfnbro

golfnbro Strat-Talk Member

Joined Mylespaul a few years ago, then here a few weeks ago when I bought a strat, and today at TDPRI, same name at all three. Looking forward to a baja tele or maybe a vintage '52 or maybe..................

6. pauljo1963

pauljo1963 Senior Stratmaster

I'm there
    Same name, I have a Tele and i upgraded pots and 4 way switch, the ppl there were very helpful in providing wiring diagrammes etc

7. T-Bodz Terry B.

T-Bodz Terry B. Most Honored Senior Member

I'm registered there as well ... same name! Joined last year in November when I was
    on the hunt for "The Tele". Have posted 5 times there and my last login was the day
    after I joined on November 3rd. Still have not found "The Tele", plenty of close calls
    but am waiting for it to hit me....

8. rkclary

rkclary Strat-Talk Member

Yes & yes.

9. dleuen

dleuen Strat-O-Master

I'm at TDPRI also with the same username. I like the discussions there too. I'm also on Squire-Talk and Axe-Talk but don't visit those much at all.

10. KRamone27

KRamone27 Strat-Talker

I'm a member there under the same screen name and also a member of the Mosrite forum. BTW, TDPRI= Telecaster Discussion Page ReIssue

11. zenken

zenken Strat-Talk Member

Yes, ZenKen there as well.

12. oldmark

oldmark Strat-Talker

I'm there with the same name...also on several other guitar

sites and TalkBass, as I have and play various guitars and other instruments.

mark

13. 32soundz

32soundz Senior Stratmaster

I'm on both

14. Hugh

Hugh Got Cluck ?

Have you found Talkbass a good source of technical info ? I have.

A lot of time, if I have a question not specific to a certain model of solid body 6 string, I can get fast and very informed answers there.

And as far as tube amps, I've gotten better answers there than many amp forums....and in understandable language.

15. TexasGumbo

TexasGumbo Strat-Talk Member

I found TDPRI before this site. Threads there seemed to pop up when I searched for guitar info. on the web. I am also TexasGumbo there also. They inspired me to get a CV50's Tele. I lurk and listen more than I post over there. Have not had a bad experience there or here. Loads of good info. TDPRI has loads of info. and is very well populated. I love having my CV tele and my 2001 American Standard Strat. I enjoy the differences. I like the twangy stuff and overdriven sounds. I usually play some Merle Hagard and van Halen tunes in the same strum session. Its great to have artists like Ron Kirn on both sites. I was floored when I saw some of the work done on the DIY sites here and there.

Lua, did you get your Tele yet? The CV's are great but you may not want to mod it very much. The only mods I am considering is humbucker in the neck.

16. Celeste

Celeste Senior Stratmaster

I am on both boards, and there is only one Celeste in the online guitar world, or so it seems. I ended up there when I was building my first tele, and here when I built my first strat. There is a very different feel between the two boards, I spend my time on each in very different places

17. cheezetone

cheezetone Strat-Talker

lots of good stuff at the tdpri ,, got some great advise ,, i go lurking in the shadows over there as fenderfreak

18. wright4000

wright4000 Senior Stratmaster

I couldn't have put it better. I'm a member at both and there is definitely a different vibe. Not better or worse by any means, just different

19. Dave Howard

Dave Howard Strat-Talker

I'm just getting started and don't have either guitar. I'm on my first build, which happens to be a strat, but there's a lot of information that's common to both, especially building. I found this site searching for strat build info and I think I found TDPRI from this site. My limited experience is that both have been very friendly and helpful. I might build a tele in the future, but maybe not.

I always use the same callsign on any board. It was my first email name when I got my first computer and started using internet and email.