Join Strat-Talk Today

Wow it's been two years!

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Brandon Roy, May 7, 2008.

1. Brandon Roy

Brandon Roy Commercial Suspension

First of all, there's no "general chat" section on this forum. So this is the only place I could post this.

Anyway. I remember when this forum first started. I was a new internet user basically. I didn't spend much time here because it wasn't active (it was new). I decided to visit TDPRI today as I'm considering buying a new strat. I been lacking with my music because I been busy handling websites and making money online :)

So I headed over here after being at tdpri and I couldn't think of my username or password here, so i had to look at the member list for my user name. then I guessed at old passwords I used to use a lot (it was in may of 2006 when i registered here).

Basically the point of this post is - Wow I can't believe it's been two years since I been here or even remembered my password. It brings back memories from back then and it seriously seems like forever ago.

Sorry for the dumb post I been up all night :)
    Anyway hi!

circles likes this.
  2. Strat-Talk

Strat-Talk Administrator Staff Member

Admin Post
    Hey Brandon,

Glad to see you back here. I've moved your post to the "General Talk" forum. It's called Sidewinders Bar and Grille. No sweat on not finding it to begin with.

We're looking forward to hearing about your new Strat when you get it.

Keep us in the loop and don't be such a stranger.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.