Yes, Brick and Mortar

Discussion in 'Sidewinders Bar & Grille' started by Namelyguitar, Oct 6, 2019.

1. Namelyguitar

Namelyguitar Most Honored Senior Member Silver Member

There it was, on my drive through Mobile, Alabama, today. I had to stop and look at real guitars- up close and all.

Andy’s Music- they had a flame-top purple Eclipse on the front counter for halloween. That’s All Hallow’s Eve to some of you. It did NOT follow me home! :whistling:

2. Stratoman10

Stratoman10 Dr. Stratster Silver Member

I went to my local brick and mortar store, which is appropriate considering what I do for a living, on Saturday and ordered one of these

front-banner-1600_900.png

3. Anacharsis

Anacharsis Guitar Player

I'll be stopping by a brick and mortar next week to drop off a guitar to have new pickups installed. The best repair/mod techs in the city have people onsite there on Saturdays. I'll come back the following week to pick it up, and bring in a Gretsch Electromatic Pro Jet to put some HS Filter'Trons in it. Cool shop, although I am not much of a buyer any more.

Stratoman10 and abnormaltoy like this.
  4. 79olympicwhite

79olympicwhite Strat-O-Master

Got N Stuff music up here ( used to be Pianos n Stuff). Pretty sweet but lacking in vintage but tons of custom shop

Stratoman10 likes this.
  5. Smokey3

Smokey3 Strat-O-Master

Pete's music store in Calhoun Georgia, It's right on the old down town area. Great little place. They can get you anything you see online for the same price. The vintage stuff they have sometimes and sometimes not. But just great friendly people. I never go anywhere else.